Crispy, juicy, and tender chicken wings are everyone’s favorite. Whether it is adults or kids, no one can say no to chicken wings. And why should you? They are delicious, comforting, and a perfect snack.
Whether it is game day or movie night, a platter of chicken wings with your favorite dip is just what you need!
Frozen chicken wings are super convenient. They are easily accessible and a perfect rescuer for midnight cravings.
But, the thing with chicken wings is that you have to put in the effort while frying them. Plus, they need a lot of oil! Well, that’s something not all of us like, right?
So, why use so much oil when you can air fry them? An air fryer is a miracle kitchen gadget! It cooks, or should we say air fries everything without the need for excess oil.
So, you get a crunchy and delicious dish that is perfectly cooks and without fat, how cool is that!
How to air fry frozen chicken wings?
Now, because we can air fry anything, why not make your favorite chicken wings in an air fryer? You can fry either fresh or frozen chicken wings within minutes and without oil.
So, here is everything you have to do for air frying frozen chicken wings:
Step 1: First of all, you have to place frozen chicken wings in an air fryer basket.
Step 2: Next, set the temperature to 400-degree F and start cooking the wings for about 30 minutes.
Step 3: Turn them after every 7 minutes, and once the timer is up, they are ready.
Step 4: Serve alongside your favorite dipping sauce.
Tips and tricks for perfect air-fried frozen chicken wings
Although air frying frozen chicken wings are super easy, here are a few things you should keep in mind:
- You don’t need to thaw frozen chicken wings before air frying them.
- Make sure the chicken wings don’t overlap each other in the air fryer basket; otherwise, they won’t cook well.
- Don’t forget to turn them after every 7 minutes to ensure they are cooked evenly.
- Because frozen chicken wings have excessive water, you can drain excess liquid from the air fryer basket after 15 minutes into the cook.
- You can extend the cooking time as well until the wings are crispy and golden brown.
- If you worry that the wings will stick at the bottom of the air fryer, you can spray the bottom with cooking oil.
Can we reheat leftover wings in the air fryer?
Absolutely! you can do that by placing the leftover chicken wings in the air fryer basket and cooking for 7 minutes at 400-degree F.
What to serve with air-fried frozen chicken wings?
The options are unlimited. You can serve wings with any dipping sauce you like. Here are a few ideas to help you out:
- BBQ sauce
- Garlic and honey sauce
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch dressing
Whatever you choose to serve these wings with, they are going to taste delicious. Air fryer wings are crunchy from the outside and tender from the inside. In simple words, these are just divine!