Breakfast is probably the most essential meal of the day. If you want to stay energetic and fresh the whole day, you should have a wholesome and delicious breakfast.
But not everyone has the luxury of enjoying breakfast in bed. Plus, most of us are usually late for work and have to grab a cup of coffee on the go.
But it doesn’t have to be like this! You can enjoy a healthy and delicious breakfast without getting late for work! Yes, that’s right!
We have compiled four perfectly delicious, healthy, and quick recipes for you to enjoy every morning. It will not only boost your energy levels but will boost your mood as well.
1. Cinnamon-Apple Oats
What can be a healthier choice than oatmeal for breakfast? It is super healthy and effortless to make, especially when you are using an instant pot.
It takes literally 3 minutes to cook. Add your favorite flavors and ingredients and top it in your favorite ingredients like nuts or fresh fruit and enjoy!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- A whole apple, de-seeded, peeled, and diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- In an instant pot, add all the ingredients and seal the lid tightly.
- Cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the lid, mix well and serve.
2. Avocado toast
Nothing can beat avocado toast when it comes to quick breakfast recipes. It is flavorful, healthy, and takes 5 minutes literally!
- 2 slices toast, whole grain
- 1 whole avocado
- A pinch salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp red chili flakes
- Cut the avocado in half and scoop out the pulp. Mash it using a fork.
- Add salt, black pepper, and chili flakes and mix well.
- Toast slices with a little bit of butter and spread the avocado mixture on top.
- You can also top it up with your favorite ingredients like freshly sliced tomatoes, scrambled eggs, feta cheese, etc.
3. Banana pancakes
Pancake and maple syrup are everyone’s favorite breakfast. It is not just delicious but is very comforting as well. But if you are looking for a healthy and quick recipe, we have the one for you!
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tbsp sugar
- ¾ cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup mashed banana
- In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
- In another bowl, add egg and buttermilk and whisk.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix well until you get a smooth batter.
- Add mashed bananas and give it a quick stir.
- Scoop the batter onto a heated pan. Once tiny bubbles start to appear, flip and cook the other side.
- Take it out on a plate and drizzle maple syrup on top.
4. Omelet with cheese filling
This omelet with cheese is prepared just as quickly and easily. Just 5 minutes and a delicious breakfast is ready!
- Eggs – 2 eggs
- Hard cheese – 50 g
- Milk – 1 tablespoon
- Butter – 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper – to taste
- Salt to taste
- Break 2 eggs into a bowl.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper, then gently beat the eggs with a fork until well mixed.
- Slice the cheese into thin square pieces.
- Preheat the frying pan with a little olive oil.
- Pour the beaten eggs into the pan, reduce the heat and wait about 2 minutes until the bottom is set.
- Put the slices of cheese in the middle of the omelet. Put the butter on top of the cheese.
- Tuck the omelet with a fork on two opposite sides, covering the cheese.
- Then turn over the folded omelet with cheese and fry for about a minute.
- Put the finished omelet on a plate and serve warm.