There is no food on this planet that will make you slim down in a day or two—any food you are consuming contains calories.
Oh, calories are those nutrients that make our life hard…. kidding. But the secret of eating and not getting fat is the type of calories that you consume.
Just eat food that high in proper nutrition value means your body gets all the nutrients to ensure that you maintain a healthy weight.
In short, here are some recipes of desserts with high nutrition value, and if you eat them by the amount per serving, believe me, you will never gain weight.
Recipe #1: Potato cake
Serves: 3 serving
- Dry Dates – 40 grams
- Plant-based milk (almond / coconut / soy / rice) – 100 ml.
- Chia seed – 1 tsp
- Flax – 50 grams
- Bitter chocolate – 100 grams
- Coconut oil – 20 grams
- Baking powder – ½ of a tablespoon
- Soak the chia seeds in 2 tablespoons of milk for 15 minutes.
- The next step is to remove the stone from a date and soak them in the remaining milk for 15 minutes.
- Grind flax in a blender (or coffee grinder), add soaked dates in milk, and blend them.
- The next step is to take blended dates and flax, then add chia and also add baking powder; it will form a kind of “dough.”
- Melt the chocolate by using a water bath and mix with your “dough.”
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes at 200C (400F) (check for readiness with a toothpick).
- After the baking, bring the mass out, then cool it down, and then beat with a blender into crumbs. Mix those crumbs with coconut oil.
- Form cakes and decorate them with coconut flakes or cocoa.
Before serving, let the cakes sit for an hour in the refrigerator.
Recipe #2: Apple charlotte cake
Prep time: 45 minutes
Serves: 4 serving
- Flour (whole-graine wheat+ corn) – 40 gr. + 40 gr.,
- Two eggs,
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp,
- Apples (sour variety) – 150 gr.,
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp.
- Sugar (preferably coconut) – 3 tsp. (15 gr.),
- A pinch of salt and turmeric
- Wash apples properly, peel, core, and slice them into cubes, add lemon juice into it.
- Beat eggs with a mixer with sugar and salt. Whisk very well – this is the basis of the airiness and tenderness of charlotte.
- Add salt, turmeric, baking powder, and flour to the beaten eggs. Stir very gently.
- Add apples, mix, and place in a baking dish greased with coconut (or butter).
- Bake for 35 minutes at 180c (350F).
- Allow cooling temporarily in the pan before putting it on a serving plate.
Recipe #3: Green buckwheat mousse
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serves: 1 serving
Ingredients (amount per serving):
- Green buckwheat – 3 tablespoons
- Grated orange skin
- Honey – 1 tsp
- Yogurt without sugar – 1 tbsp
- One medium-sized banana
- A little turmeric
- Three mint leaves.
- Take the buckwheat, put it on a deep plate, fill it with warm water, and leave it for 2 hours. Rinse the buckwheat.
- Take the blender, put the buckwheat inside the blender cup, add all the other ingredients to it (except the mint leaves), and blend until smooth.
- When serving, you can decorate the mixture with fresh mint leaves.
Some other options for the green buckwheat mousse:
Those ingredients such as buckwheat, honey, yogurt, and turmeric cannot be replaced. But grated orange skin and banana can be replaced by any of these options:
- Kiwi (1 piece) + strawberry (70 gr.).
- Cherry (70 gr.) + 1 tsp. cocoa.
- Strawberries (100 gr.) + 5 basil leaves.
- Mango (50 gr) + 10 g almonds.
- Raspberries (100 gr).