Wondering how you make a soft and juicy chicken breast without drying it out? Worry no more. These juicy chicken breast recipes are incredibly delicious and tasty that you can easily and quickly prepare.
On the other hand, if you’re attempting to lose weight, then the chicken breast is the best part for you.
So, let’s go to the kitchen and prepare our delicious juicy chicken breast recipe:
Recipe #1: Juicy chicken breast cutlets with cheesy
Chicken cutlets with cheese are delicious and very beneficial, especially if you cook them with chicken fillet.
We can say that this is an easy chicken cutlet recipe that does not use additives/chemicals that can affect your health or diet.
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Total time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings
- 500 grams of raw chicken fillets
- 150 grams of cheese
- One egg
- Onion or mushrooms to your options
- 2 tablespoon of sweet corn
- 2 tablespoon of flour (rice/corn flour will be perfect )
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chop the raw chicken fillets into small cubes/squares (yes, exactly cut into cubes, do not blend the meat). On the other hand, when you sliced chicken breast into small cubes, it will be more healthy for your dieting than blended meat.
- Then cut onion or mushrooms into small squares, mix with chicken.
- Then chopped the cheese into small cubes and add to the mixture.
- Now add two tablespoons of sweet corn.
- Next step, add the flour, egg, sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Mix everything very well. The consistency of the mass should turn out quite sticky.
- Use your hands to shape the cutlets into balls or flat discs.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees or 356F.
- Place the shaped cutlets in a baking tray and heat for 30 minutes.
- And now your juicy cutlets with cheesy are ready. Enjoy 120-150 grams of cutlets with some fresh green salads or your favorite side dish!
NB: You can also fry the cutlets using ghee butter. On the other hand, baking in the oven is a more healthy alternative.
Recipe #2: Creamy chicken with sesame seeds
This easy sesame chicken is so flavorful and delicious.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 500 grams of chicken fillets
- 400 grams of frozen vegetables (mix of different veggies)
- 200 ml of creamy
- Sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon of avocado oil or ghee butter
- Salt, pepper, and other spices to your taste
- Cut the chicken into slices
- Preheat frying pan, apply avocado oil or ghee butter
- Put the chicken on the frying pan, fry till golden color
- Add the freeze vegetables fry all together for about 7-8 minutes
- Add salt, pepper, and your favorite species
- Then add 200 ml of creamy, cover the pan, and leave everything for about 15-20min.
- When serving, add sesame seeds to your taste.