The thing about an instant pot is that it fast-forwards the cooking process. It means a recipe that takes an hour when cooking on the stove will probably take 20 minutes when cooked in an instant pot.
It is the best thing you can ever invest in when it comes to kitchen gadgets.
If you are looking for some simple and delicious instant pot recipes, we have got three amazing recipes for you to try! so, without further waiting, let’s head to these three utterly delicious and super simple recipes.
1. Instant pot Pinto beans
Pinto beans are not just delicious but are jam-packed with nutrients and protein. Now the thing about these beans is that it takes a lot of time to cook on a stove. But when you have an instant pot! Things are different!
- 1 cup pinto beans, dried and rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Select sauté and heat oil. Add onions, garlic and cook for a minute.
- Add bell peppers and tomatoes and cook for another minute.
- Add cumin, black pepper, paprika, and mix well.
- Add beans and cook for two minutes.
- Select cancel, add vegetable stock, seal the lid and cook at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Quick-release the pressure and season with salt.
- Serve and enjoy!!!.
2. Instant pot whole chicken roast
Everyone loves whole chicken roast. It is a perfect dinner for the family and super easy to make when you have an instant pot!
- 3 lbs. whole chicken
- 1 tsp Italian herbs, dried
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 cups water
- In a bowl, add garlic, dried herbs, paprika, and salt. Mix well and rub it on the chicken evenly.
- Place a trivet stand on an instant pot and pour in water. Place the chicken on the stand and seal the lid.
- Pressure cooks the chicken on high for 15 minutes. Quick-release the pressure.
- Take the chicken out of the instant pot carefully and enjoy!
3. Baked potatoes
Baked potatoes are the perfect side to any dish. It is delicious and heartwarming. And above all, it is super easy to make!
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- In an instant pot, add 1 cup water and place a trivet stand in it.
- Place washed potatoes in it; make sure to pierce it using a fork two to three times.
- Seal the lid and select Pressure cook at high for 12 minutes.
- Quick-release the pressure. Take the potatoes out and garnish with chives.