Need something simple and refreshing to enjoy or impress your guests this weekend? The following refreshing non-alcoholic drinks recipe will make you feel like you’re on vacation!
1. Mint lemonade recipe
A simple, refreshing mint lemonade and is easy to make.
- Fresh mint leaves – 15-20 g
- lemon – 1 pc
- sugar – 100g
- water – 1 liter.
- Squeeze the juice from the lemons.
- Prepare sugar syrup: You should boil a glass of water and stir the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Separate the mint leaves from the stems and slice the leaves.
- In a large bowl, mix lemon juice, sugar syrup, water, and fresh-cut mint leaves.
- Stir and put the finished mixture in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Filter the cooled mint lemonade drink from lemon seeds and mint leaves.
- When serving, you can decorate with fresh mint leaves and lemon slices.
- Enjoy with light snacks of your choice.
Tip: You can use honey as the sweetener if you’d like sugar.
2. Non-Alcoholic Gløgg
This is an amazing non-alcoholic drink that will give you smooth and aromatic tasty due to the spices.
- Black tea – 0.3 liters
- Cherry juice – 0.15 ml
- Apple juice – 0.15 ml
- Spices: cinnamon sticks, ground nutmeg, cloves, star anise;
- Honey or Jerusalem artichoke syrup – to taste.
- Mix the black tea with cherry and apple juices and bring to a boil.
- Add spices and cook in a low simmer for another 10-15 minutes and allow to infuse.
- Turn off heat, filter out spices, and add the honey or Jerusalem artichoke syrup
- Serve warm to enjoy
3. Citrus watermelon cocktail
Anyone who loves watermelon will be happy about this cocktail.
- Lemon – 1 piece
- Orange – 1 piece
- Watermelon – 1 kg
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon and orange.
- Peel the watermelon and chop the flesh into small pieces.
- In a blender, combine the watermelon flesh, orange, and lemon juice and blend until smooth; you should get a homogeneous mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
4. Hawaiian cocktail
I love this cocktail because bananas and oranges are my favorite fruits; at the same time, the recipe is quite simple and so delicious.
- Banana – One medium ripe banana
- Pineapple juice – 100 ml
- Orange juice – 100 ml
- Pomegranate syrup or Cranberry – 1 tsp
- Peel the banana and cut it into slices.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Serve in a glass with ice.
Tip: You can use your favorite fruits like berries, kiwis, mangoes, and others.
5. Lavender lemonade
This is not just lemonade but also a deliciously aromatic, refreshing, and beautiful non-alcoholic drink.
- ½ cup of lavender flower buds
- 3 cups of sugar
- 3 cups of water
- 4 cups of lemon juice.
- To prepare sugar syrup: Add the sugar to boiling water to dissolve completely.
- Add lavender to the sugar syrup and leave to infuse for 10-20 minutes.
- Combine the lavender syrup with lemon juice.
- Serve the drink chilled with ice cubes.